Celebrating our 25th year of National Philanthropy Day®
The 2021 Generosity of Spirit™ Luncheon will be a memorable year
National Philanthropy Day® (NPD) is a celebration of philanthropy—giving, volunteering and charitable engagement—that highlights the accomplishments, small and large, that philanthropy—and all those involved in the philanthropic process—makes to our society and our world.
Throughout Canada, in each and every year, the 15th day of November shall be known as “National Philanthropy Day”. This day signifies the importance of working together for the common good.
In Calgary, the Generosity of Spirit Awards™ recognize that philanthropic deeds come in all different shapes and sizes — charitable giving, volunteering, private acts for the public good — and on National Philanthropy Day, no act of kindness goes unnoticed. AFP Calgary & Area is delighted to welcome ViTreo as the Presenting Sponsor of this year’s 25th anniversary event.
Join us on Tuesday, November 16th (11:30 am to 1:30 pm) and celebrate with us virtually!
Our Host, Dave Kelly, will introduce you to this year’s recipients of the Generosity of Spirit Awards™ recipients, and the Professional award recipients – Hazel Gillespie Community Investment Leadership Award and Outstanding New Fundraising Professional Award.
Our celebration includes a panel of Calgary business and non-profit leaders who will bring their insights in conversation on Calgary’s emerging economy.
Please register today and join us for lunch catered by Great Events Catering, for our virtual National Philanthropy Day celebration presented by ViTreo.
Help us recognize the incredible generosity and contributions of these individuals, companies and organizations.
- per person, plus GST
- Note this is a virtual event with lunch delivered to your door
- per virtual table of ten, plus GST
- Note this is a virtual event with lunch delivered to your guests’ doors
* Your lunch will be delivered between 9:00 am and 12:00 noon on November 16th
* You will need to provide an email address, street address and contact phone number for each of your guests. If you are purchasing a Table of 10, you will be provided with a form to complete the required information for your guests.
* If you are at a business location, or an apartment or condo, it is imperative that you provide a phone number to reach you on delivery day. If the driver cannot reach you, they cannot deliver your lunch on time.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS CONCERNING YOUR TICKET/TABLE PURCHASE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each meal includes salad, entrée, dessert and bottle of water.
- Each guest will need to select from the following meal options (selection will be made using the ticket form)
Mediterranean Caprese Stuffed Chicken
Buffalo mozzarella, Roma tomato, fresh basil with a Cipollini onion sauce, herbed rice pilaf and pan seared vegetables
Garlic Butter Roasted Alberta Beef Sirloin
Wild mushroom demi, herbed roasted potatoes and pan seared vegetables
Blackened Salmon Filet
Roasted pepper, spinach garlic cream, herbed rice pilaf and pan seared vegetables
Moroccan Spiced Stuffed Squash
Couscous and vegetable stuffed squash and tahini cream sauce. *vegan substitute available
Strawberry Fields Tart or Layered Chocolate Cake or Vegan Carrot Cake