- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Fundraising (Fall 2021) – RESCHEDULED NOVEMBER 2021
19 November 2021 @ 9:00 am - 27 November 2021 @ 1:00 pm MST$390.00 – $490.00
Fundamentals of Fundraising (Fall 2021) – VIRTUAL
This course will be held virtually, using the Zoom platform, over four half days:
The course is taught in an active learning style and includes case studies and projects for groups and individuals, making the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable.
What will I learn?
This course will introduce fundraisers to the fundamental concepts and techniques involving:
– Overview of Fundraising
– Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
– Building and Sustaining Relationships
– Marketing for Ongoing Success
– Securing the Gift
– Volunteers Partners in Fundraising
– Management and Accountability
Learning objectives include:
- Discuss the essential components of an integrated development plan.
- Explain the elements of a marketing and communications plan that shares the organization’s message, informs constituents, and engages donors.
- Develop and sustain relationships with prospective donors, current donors, and volunteers.
- Plan individual and group solicitation strategies to secure annual and major gifts.
- Execute management policies and procedures to ensure fundraising activities are conducted with proper records management and stewardship.
- Demonstrate key ethics and accountability principles and practices in fundraising activities.
This course is worth 16 CFRE continuing education credits.