Join the growing number of fund development professionals, leading our sector in philanthropy. Best practices, knowledge, networking just a part of the benefits of being a member of AFP
All AFP Memberships are handled through our Global office. Visit www.afpglobal.org
- Professional ($370)
- Associate ($370)
- Retired ($155)
- Young Professional ($95)
- PLEASE NOTE: To qualify as an AFP Collegiate member, the individual must:
– Attend a school that has an AFP collegiate chapter
– Be a full time undergrad or graduate student
- Organizational Memberships
- Organization Memberships are based on the size of the annual budget and number of fund development staff.
- Nonprofit Organizational Membership Large (beginning at $1,425 for 5 members) Prices vary by staff and organization size
- Nonprofit Organizational Membership Small ($185)
The Calgary & Area Chapter offers many benefits and we encourage you to review the membership benefits and how they will help you in your professional development
Professional Development is the key benefit of joining AFP. In addition to opportunities at an international level, the AFP Calgary & Area Chapter provides the local fundraising community with exceptional opportunities for professional development and networking at all levels of experience.
Chapter benefits include:
- Mentorship Program,
- Scholarship and awards,
- Celebrating philanthropy at National Philanthropy Day,
- Reduced pricing on Career Postings,
- Social and networking events, and
- Volunteer opportunities that will help you build your network within our fundraising sector.
Membership Instalment Payments
AFP appreciates the economic situation that many members are currently facing and is offering a one-time offer to allow payment of membership dues in six instalments. Click here to learn more or contact our Chapter Administrator, Lorie Abernethy at firstname.lastname@example.org.