For 50 years, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising. From world-class development opportunities to the vanguard of virtual learning and online resources, AFP is here to lead you through these complex times.
AFP Calgary & Area Chapter, founded in 1996, provides opportunities for local AFP members to learn and connect. Professional development, networking and mentoring are just a few of the key benefits members can enjoy. Explore the website to find out how to become a member, to be involved in advocacy on the charitable sector’s behalf, or make a difference through the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access program.
Fundraising professionals have uniquely awesome jobs. They enable social good and have the rare opportunity to do impactful work that can change the world in real and meaningful ways.
- Chief Development Officer
- Development Officer
- Director of Philanthropy
- Fund Development Coordinator
- Advisor, Resource Development (Permanent full time and a 1-year contract opportunity)
- Annual Gifts and Stewardship Officer
- Senior Development Officer
- Senior Manager Major Gifts, Relationships & Philanthropy
- Chief External Relations Officer / Chef.fe de la direction des relations externes