For 50 years, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising. From world-class development opportunities to the vanguard of virtual learning and online resources, AFP is here to lead you through these complex times.
AFP Calgary & Area Chapter, founded in 1996, provides opportunities for local AFP members to learn and connect. Professional development, networking and mentoring are just a few of the key benefits members can enjoy. Explore the website to find out how to become a member, to be involved in advocacy on the charitable sector’s behalf, or make a difference through the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access program.
Fundraising professionals have uniquely awesome jobs. They enable social good and have the rare opportunity to do impactful work that can change the world in real and meaningful ways.
- Donor Relations Officer (Individual and Family Philanthropy
- 2021 IDEA ChampionCongratulations to the AFP Calgary & Area Chapter as a leader and
- Manager, Annual Giving and Donor Relations
Application Deadline: March 19 2021 | Organization: Hospitals of Regina Foundation
- Associate Director of Development, Cumming School of Medicine, Office of Advancement
Application Deadline: March 15 2021 | Organization: University of Calgary, Cumming School of Medicine and the Office of Advancement
- Annual Fund Coordinator
Application Deadline: March 15 2021 | Organization: Cuso International
- Advancement Writer
Application Deadline: March 25 2021 | Organization: Perimeter Institute
- Development Officer, Talent Fund / Conseiller ou Conseillère, développement, Fonds des talents
Application Deadline: March 19 2021 | Organization: Telefilm Canada
- Hazel Gillespie Community Investment Leadership Award – 2020It’s a blessing to have a mentor and an honour to win
- Heritage Park – A Christmas StoryThe restrictions brought on by COVID-19 have had no greater impact than