For 50 years, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising. From world-class development opportunities to the vanguard of virtual learning and online resources, AFP is here to lead you through these complex times.
AFP Calgary & Area Chapter, founded in 1996, provides opportunities for local AFP members to learn and connect. Professional development, networking and mentoring are just a few of the key benefits members can enjoy. Explore the website to find out how to become a member, to be involved in advocacy on the charitable sector’s behalf, or make a difference through the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access program.
Fundraising professionals have uniquely awesome jobs. They enable social good and have the rare opportunity to do impactful work that can change the world in real and meaningful ways.
2021 National Philanthropy Day® and Generosity of Spirit™ Awards Luncheon
November 16th, 2021, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Associate Vice-Principal, Advancement
Application Deadline: November 12, 2021 | Organization: Upper Canada College
- Senior Development Officer
- Associate, Community Initiatives & EventsApplication Deadline: October 21 2021 | Organization: Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Senior Manager, Donor InitiativesApplication Deadline: Until position filled | Organization: Centre for Affordable Water and Sanitation Technology (CAWST)
- Grant WriterApplication Deadline: Until position filled | Organization: Inn from the Cold
- Fund Development ManagerApplication Deadline: Until position filled | Organization: Heritage Park Historical Village
- Fund Development AdvisorApplication Deadline: Until position filled | Organization: Heritage Park Historical Village
- Fundraising ConsultantApplication Deadline: October 31, 2021 | Organization: Calgary Youth Justice Society
- Signature Programs SpecialistApplication Deadline: Until filled | Organization: Canadian Cancer Society