For 50 years, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising. From world-class development opportunities to the vanguard of virtual learning and online resources, AFP is here to lead you through these complex times.
AFP Calgary & Area Chapter, founded in 1996, provides opportunities for local AFP members to learn and connect. Professional development, networking and mentoring are just a few of the key benefits members can enjoy. Explore the website to find out how to become a member, to be involved in advocacy on the charitable sector’s behalf, or make a difference through the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access program.
Fundraising professionals have uniquely awesome jobs. They enable social good and have the rare opportunity to do impactful work that can change the world in real and meaningful ways.
Generosity of Spirit™ Awards: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Deadline for nominations is EXTENDED TO 5 p.m., Friday, September 24th, 2021
Special thanks to Compass: By the Stars Sponsors
Awards Luncheon Sponsor
Digital Event Sponsor
Nutrition Break Sponsor
Points of the Compass Sponsor
Capacity Building Sponsor
- Senior Associate, Community Initiatives & Events
- Director of AdvancementApplication Deadline: September 30 2021 | Organization: STRATHCONA-TWEEDSMUIR SCHOOL
- Manager, Fund DevelopmentApplication Deadline: Until filled | Organization: Alberta University of the Arts (AUArts)
- Grants & Impact AssociateApplication Deadline: September 6 2021 | Organization: Calgary Counselling Centre
- Donor Database AdministratorApplication Deadline: Until filled | Organization: Heritage Park
- Fund Development OfficerApplication Deadline: September 1 2021 | Organization: Between Friends
- Director, Annual GivingApplication Deadline: September 16 2021 | Organization: Hospitals of Regina Foundation
- Associate Vice-President & Campaign Director (External Relations)Application Deadline: September 8 2021 | Organization: Lakehead University