For 50 years, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising. From world-class development opportunities to the vanguard of virtual learning and online resources, AFP is here to lead you through these complex times.
AFP Calgary & Area Chapter, founded in 1996, provides opportunities for local AFP members to learn and connect. Professional development, networking and mentoring are just a few of the key benefits members can enjoy. Explore the website to find out how to become a member, to be involved in advocacy on the charitable sector’s behalf, or make a difference through the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access program.
Fundraising professionals have uniquely awesome jobs. They enable social good and have the rare opportunity to do impactful work that can change the world in real and meaningful ways.
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Manager, Events, Marketing & Communications
- Vice President & Chief Development Officer
- National Vice-President, Development
- Senior Development Officer
- 2020 Generosity of Spirit Honourees2020 Generosity of Spirit™ Award Recipients AFP Calgary & Area Chapter is
- From the President – April 2021We are proud to be hosting our biennial conference – COMPASS: By
- 2020 Outstanding Fundraising Professional: Wayne SteerOn Tuesday May 18th we will bring together two award winning individuals
- Member Profile – Finder: Cindy NgoThere are close to 200 members in our Chapter and many more