For 50 years, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising. From world-class development opportunities to the vanguard of virtual learning and online resources, AFP is here to lead you through these complex times.
AFP Calgary & Area Chapter, founded in 1996, provides opportunities for local AFP members to learn and connect. Professional development, networking and mentoring are just a few of the key benefits members can enjoy. Explore the website to find out how to become a member, to be involved in advocacy on the charitable sector’s behalf, or make a difference through the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access program.
Fundraising professionals have uniquely awesome jobs. They enable social good and have the rare opportunity to do impactful work that can change the world in real and meaningful ways.
Generosity of Spirit™ Awards: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Deadline for submissions is 4 p.m., Wednesday, September 15th, 2021
Special thanks to Compass: By the Stars Sponsors
Awards Luncheon Sponsor
Digital Event Sponsor
Nutrition Break Sponsor
Points of the Compass Sponsor
Capacity Building Sponsor
- Fund Development Coordinator
- Director, Government Relations and Grants
- Senior Development Officer
Red River College
- Senior Officer, Donor Impact & Accountability
Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation
- President and Chief Executive Officer
- Vice-President, Advancement
- Senior Giving Officer
July 30, 2021 Operation Smile Canada
- 2021 Mayoralty Candidates and the Non-Profit SectorOn July 7, 2021, the AFP Calgary & Area Chapter invited several
- Development Coordinator Competition #DC2021
| Organization: Children’s Cottage SocietyUntil successful candidate is recruited.