For 50 years, the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising. From world-class development opportunities to the vanguard of virtual learning and online resources, AFP is here to lead you through these complex times.
AFP Calgary & Area Chapter, founded in 1996, provides opportunities for local AFP members to learn and connect. Professional development, networking and mentoring are just a few of the key benefits members can enjoy. Explore the website to find out how to become a member, to be involved in advocacy on the charitable sector’s behalf, or make a difference through the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access program.
Fundraising professionals have uniquely awesome jobs. They enable social good and have the rare opportunity to do impactful work that can change the world in real and meaningful ways.
2022 National Philanthropy Day® and Generosity of Spirit™ Awards Luncheon
November 15th, 2022, 11:30 am to 1:30 pm at the Fairmont Palliser Hotel
- Fund Development ProfessionalLooking for a job with a purpose!? Do you love using your
- Transformational Giving Manager Fixed term, 13 month ContractUnited Way of Calgary and Area is looking for a Transformational Giving
- Director, Fund DevelopmentReporting to and working closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the
- Senior Director of PhilanthropySenior Director of Philanthropy (Remote working opportunity) Kids Brain Health Network (KBHN)
- Senior Director, Annual GivingJoin a bold, world-leading and highly accomplished development and alumni engagement team
- Development Officer, Community Partnerships, Midwestern CanadaKids Help Phone Is this you? Are you motivated by the opportunity
- Capital Campaign & Alumni Relations Coordinator (Full Time)YMCA CALGARY Job Purpose Reporting to the Vice President, Philanthropy, the Capital
- Director, Fund DevelopmentAre you a development professional interested in youth education and providing young
- Director of AdvancementFor the full job description, please click HERE