Join us for the business meeting of our AGM.
The agenda for this AGM includes:
1. Establish Quorum
2. Welcome by Chapter President - Marni Halwas
3. Confirmation of Notice of AGM
4. Approve the Minutes of the 2020 AGM - held June 24, 2021
5. Receive the report of the President - Marni Halwas
6. Receive the report of the Treasurer - Ron Smith, CFRE
7. Approval of the Audited Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021
8. Appointment of the Auditors for the 2022 fiscal year, ending December 31, 2022.
9. Review the slate of officers & directors for the AFP Calgary & Area Chapter Board of Directors
National Philanthropy Day ® (NPD) is AFP's hallmark annual event, bringing the social impact sector together to celebrated inspiring individuals and businesses that are making a positive impact in the lives of others, their community and the world around them, through their contributions, commitment, and spirit of philanthropy. Join us in this celebration by nominating your donors who make an impact for your organization and the clients you serve.