Who we are:
Two Wheel View (TWV) is a vehicle for change in the lives of young people, creating opportunities for young people to learn and practice lessons in leadership, self-esteem, community building, employment skills and more through their participation in bicycle education programs and experiences.
We envision a resilient community that connects youth with the tools they need to reach their potential. TWV uses best practices in youth development to inform our curriculum and shape the way we form relationships with the youth, our partners and our community.
To provide programs that use the bicycle as a vehicle for change in the lives of youth.
What we value:
Where do you fit in?
In this new role, we are looking for a Fundraising and Social Enterprise Manager who will drive initiatives to move TWV closer to its financial goals. We do this in 2 main ways – firstly through fundraising and grants that are aligned to our programs. We also have a small but growing social enterprise, where we sell bicycles and other Bike Shop swag to create income to support our youth development programs. The perfect candidate is someone who has a background in fundraising and grant
applications, and who has a keen sense of business. You are passionate about creating impact in the lives of youth. You are also excited about the TWV story and sharing it to grow our community of donors and supporters.
What you’ll focus on:
• Driving fundraising strategy and advising leadership on opportunities and needs
• Fostering strong relationships with dedicated donors, supporters and partners
• Prospecting new individuals, corporations, or foundations that may be interested in supporting the organization and youth in their community
• Identifying and drive new fundraising initiatives and opportunities to help the organization meet its financial goals
• Leading and evaluating all fundraising events, campaign and marketing efforts
• Liaising with Management team to understand funding needs and making recommendations
• Conveying our mission and programs to potential donors and partners
• Overseeing social enterprise initiatives through the Buy a Bike program to grow sustainable revenues
• Coaching a culture of philanthropy and understanding of fund development best practices throughout the organization
Location: Calgary, Alberta, hybrid
Position type: Full time
Work-hours: 40 hours/week, with some evening and weekend work as required;
Salary Range: $65,000-70,000
Health Benefits with Alberta Blue Cross
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!