Calgary Counselling Centre (CCC) changes people’s lives. We provide counselling for individuals, youth, and families of all backgrounds, with barrier free access and no waitlists. We are philosophically grounded in research and outcomes measurements and are achieving unparalleled client success; we educate and train counsellors – all within a thriving social enterprise structure.
Under the direction of the Chief Development Officer, this is a key role in the Fund Development team and works closely with Communications and Research teams. The role of the Grants and Impact Associate is to manage a portfolio of grant prospects, to build relationships, and to identify priority grant opportunities of $15K and above.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities
- Proactively track and manage a portfolio of grant prospects and pipeline
- Prioritizes tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Builds relationship and shares and receives information clearly with colleagues; secures relevant data quickly when needed
- An exceptional storyteller with the ability to engage different audiences
- Uses excellent professional writing skills, including editing and proofreading
- Writes compelling impact reports; includes both interim and final reports
- Conduct prospect research to identify, qualify and prioritize major gift grant opportunities of $15K from foundations, corporations, and government
- Prepare and write grants requests of $15K+ at all stages including LOIs/EOIs, and grant applications
- Build relationships with grant prospects and donors; create ability to ask questions and seed feedback including from unsuccessful solicitations
- Ability to meet or exceed targets and deliverables
- Respects and welcomes diversity
- 3–5 years proven success track-record of securing grants over $15,000
- Ability to synthesize complex information into meaningful impact reports
- Major gift prospect research skills
- Encourages open expression of ideas and opinions demonstrating empathy and listening
- Project management skills
- Must pass Police and Child Welfare checks
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to Calgary Counselling Centre: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Calgary Counselling Centre is an equal opportunity employer. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to accept telephone inquiries.