Interim Executive Director, Equine Facilitated Non-Profit
Robinson Outreach at RiverCross Ranch (ROARR) is a fast-growing nonprofit whose mission is to improve or relieve the conditions associated with youth-at-risk and elderly in need. ROARR provides programs through equine assisted activities and learning experiences.
Effectively immediately, ROARR is looking for an interim Executive Director (ED), with potential for full-time employment. ED is responsible for the achievement of its mission and organizational objectives. ED will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for ROARR’s staff, programs, and execution of its mission. Other key responsibilities include grant writing, securing funding, and conducting effective and timely communications with donors and administration. ED will also provide financial leadership by monitoring and managing budgets. Equine experience not necessary but recommended.
All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and relationship management experience
- Two or more years of nonprofit management experience
- Experience with Donor Perfect and Qgiv is an asset
- A history of successfully generating funding, grant writing, and improving financial results.
- Strong written and oral communications
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, decision making and reporting.
Salary: Annual: $55,000 – $60,000 range, depending on nonprofit experience.
ROARR is in Springbank, Alberta, just west of Calgary and a 20-minute drive from downtown. Headquartered at RiverCross Ranch, a ranch house with workplaces of riding arena and indoor Quonset.
To be considered, please submit your application to: Deanne Robinson (email@example.com) by January 27.